The Alcohol Help Center Support Group User Agreement
All information that you post will be viewable by those who visit the Support Group. Please remember that we respect your privacy.
The purpose of the AHC Support Group is to anonymously assist those who are quitting or reducing their drinking. All posts within the AHC Support Group must address the topic of alcohol reduction. Any posts that address topics other than Alcohol Cessation will be removed and may be subject to the removal of your posting privileges.
In order to post in the AHC Support Group you must agree to this User Agreement. Any breach of this Agreement will be determined by the AHC Support Team and the AHC Support Team has the right to terminate your ability to access the Support Group, for any reason, without notice.
Alcohol Help Center Support Group User Agreement
The following User Agreement [the "Agreement"] governs your [the “User”] use of the Alcohol Help Center Support Group ["the Service"] including but not limited to participation in its discussion groups, or forums. Please read the rules contained in this Agreement carefully. Access to the Service is determined by your acceptance of this Agreement.
Please Note: The sole purpose of The Alcohol Help Center Support Group is to provide a place where members can anonymously exchange ideas, opinions and comments about alcohol reduction. In order to make this service enjoyable for all who visit, it is necessary that you agree to abide by all the rules, whether listed below or posted at various places within the Service. Failure to do so will result in the termination of your ability to access the Service. The termination of your rights of access will be at the sole discretion of The Alcohol Help Center. If you have any questions regarding this Agreement, please contact us.
1. Comments or posts made by users are not endorsed by the Service. The Alcohol Help Center does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify or agree with the comments, opinions, or statements posted within the Service. Any information or material within the Service, including advice and/or opinions, are the views and responsibility of those who post them, and do not necessarily represent the views of the Service.
2. You will not post any personally identifiable information within the Service, including but not limited to email addresses, your real name or any other information that could potentially identify you, another member or any other individual.
3. You may not post or transmit on the Service any defamatory, harassing, abusive, mean-spirited, obscene, profane, vulgar, sexually explicit, threatening, or illegal material, or any material containing blatant expressions of bigotry, racism or hate. The Service reserves the right (but is not obligated) to edit, review, delete or refuse to post any material that is submitted for display on the Service.
4. Information posted on the Service is not medical advice and any information, text, data or materials posted on the Service are intended for general informational purposes only, and should not be construed as medical advice, medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment.
5. You agree not to place any material on the Service that is advertising a product or other service, is advertising another web site, is invasive of any other’s privacy, encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, provincial, national or international law or regulation. You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes and you acknowledge that your failure to do so may subject you to civil and criminal liability.
6. You agree not to post any copyrighted material on or within the Service.
7. You agree not to use in any way any material that the Service contains except as permitted by law. You may not rebroadcast, re transmit, or redistribute any material of the Service without express written permission from the Service.
8. You agree that you use the Service at your own risk.
9. You agree that postings and messages are for the public domain and are not private. Therefore, you agree that any posting or message that you create may be reproduced in any manner by the Service.
10. All of your postings may be edited or changed at the discretion of the Service.
11. You agree to indemnify the Service and its affiliates, employees, agents, and representatives, and to hold them harmless, from any and all claims and liabilities (including attorneys fees) which may arise from your submissions, from your unauthorized use of material obtained through the Service, or from your breach of this Agreement, or from any such acts through your use of the Service.
12. You agree that the Service has the right to terminate your ability to access the Service, for any reason, without notice.
13. Your access and use of the Service is restricted to your personal, non-commercial use.
14. You agree that the laws of the Province of Ontario and Canada will apply to all matters relating to this Agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms contained within this Agreement, please exit the Service.
I agree to all of the terms outlined in the Alcohol Help Center Support Group User Agreement.